Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Otis Spunkmeyer The Muffin

They call me Otis. And I like it.

Today has been over the top stressful. My shoulders feel like they are pinned up by my ears, and my back is one huge knot. Work has been crazy with the new system change and I wish I could help everyone that needs it. I had to leave at regular time today due to the throbbing in my eye sockets. I totally plan to go in there tomorrow and clean everyone's desk off. I hate leaving people stressed, it only makes my shoulders higher and tighter.

I want to get this week out of the way and get the kids, hopefully I will get to sneak a peek at the baby brother as well. I doubt I will be able to lay a hand on him, but a look would be nice.

I got my car back!!!! All in one piece! It cost pretty much what the car itself cost, but it is here, and I will pay my parents back. I unfortunately cant drive it just yet. I am currently paying on the ticket from a year and a half ago that will not let me renew my dr lic until paid off. So I get to pass by my car every morning as I walk to the bus. I made my parents keep the keys and the car at their house, as to avoid any temptation to drive. I WILL have a valid dr lic before getting behind the wheel. Good decision, Otis.

I was talking to my Mom earlier about my CD collection and we started talking about the vinyls we have. Now I really want a record player. Maybe even more than I want my next tattoo. I would love to hear the Beatles on vinyl. Who was telling me about illegal copies of the Beatles records on Xrays, was it Robert Miguel, cause Rock n Roll was outlawed somewhere? Damn Otis - you have to remember the whole story next time..... Anyway, I am going to look through all my records tonight and decide; tattoo or record player?

I pray for calmness and relaxation tonight along with my peace and clarity.

Otis out.

No comments:

Post a Comment