Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I slipped and fell.

I am back up.

Geez life is hard and you have to make a lot of decisions everyday. I wish it were easier. It is as easy as you make though I guess.

Smarter decisions:

1. Dont stay out late on weeknights - no matter how good the music or how enchanting the guy - work the next day sucks

3. When the peircing guy says to not drink alcohol with your peircing - dont drink alcohol. My fucking face hurts.

5. Do not drink and drive. I havent, but that is still a smart decision that should be listed.

6. Don't be obsessive, a trait I realize is very unattractive but is sometimes hard to control.

7. Remind yourself periodically what you might look like to other people. Although people tell you should NOT worry about this, recent pictures and video, make me doubt this.

8. Remind myself that one day I will feel strong enough to put 2 and 4 back up there. Just not yet.

9. Keep one day on the weekend to rest and do my grown up responsibilities like laundry and dishes and stuff.

10. Always take atleast one bubble bath during the week.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone.

Praying for peace and clarity and a simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment