Thursday, March 25, 2010

This Time Last Week

I was in Jail, wondering what was to become of me and my life. There were little moments when I just wanted to stay in there or die and not deal with anything anymore. It seemed easier than being out and facing responsibilities, accepting the mistakes I had made, apologizing to the people I had hurt. I just wanted to vanish. I am glad that I didn't. Even though this week has been rough, I have learned that I have a lot to live for and even more to look forward to.

I tried to read some books last night that my Dad gave me like a year ago. Philosophy type books, I got to page 5 and realized that I really had no idea what they were trying to say. I like to think I am an intelligent person, maybe not. I really think these people just tried to fit as many big complicated words into one sentence as they could, over and over and over again. They succeeded and in the process confused the hell out of me. On a good note, it put me to sleep and I slept reeeaaaaalllly good last night. Some of the best sleep I have had in a long time. I decided to take a more simplistic read on the bus, so I went with Angels and Demons. Made the bus ride this morning a tad more pleasant, started recognizing my stops better today, which also made it more pleasant and a little faster.

Rae is coming over tonight and I am looking forward to seeing her. I havent seen her since I got out of jail. She is going to bring over chicken and we are going to watch 'MILK'. Hopefully it will be good, if not I will have to make her watch Across the Universe again. This will be a really hard night for me cause Thursday is a BIG go OUT and "GET DRUNK" night for me. And I had just found this great Beatles tribute band that I absolutly adore, From Us to You. They play every Thursday night, right down the road from my house. I am in love with John Lennon, well its not actually John Lennon and this guy is way cuter. He is adorable. I may have been a tad too forward in telling him all of this, one of those bad drunk moments, he could possibly think I am a stalker. But - Oh they are great. I have so much fun when I go - well too much fun which is why I cant go. blah and skittles and poopoo. and tonight they are finally playing my favorite song, I am the Walrus, not fair, but its what I get right.... Big skittles and lots of poopoo. I guess I should say in this case, chicken and milk.

I am the eggman - you are the eggman, I am the walrus -coocoocachoo.
I pray for peace and clarity. (and to get by with a little help from my friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment